POLYTECH®PR EMULSION PRIMER
- The properties of this primer ensure the best possible adhesion of any surface.
- It will strengthen a soakable surface, an excessively absorbent surface or a weak surface made of concrete, mortar, natural stone, ceramic material, cement-and-sand material, autoclaved aerated concrete, gypsum boards. gypsum plaster, cement plaster or cement-and-lime plaster.
- When this primer is applied to a surface, the best possible binding strength of the mortar or screed layer of the surface will be ensured.
- The application of additional layers to the surface is made considerably easier.
- It is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- The coverage rate is very good: 0.05 – 0.2 kg/m2, depending on the type and absorbency of the surface to be treated with the primer.
- If the prime is to be applied to a surface before the surface is painted, the recommended dilution ratio is 1:1 (dilute the primer with water).
- The product meets the requirements of the PN-C-81906 standard. 2003
- The product is approved by the Polish National Institute of Hygiene.
The POLYTECH®PR emulsion primer is available in containers of 5 kg and 10 kg.