The modified POLYTECH mortars are the ideal material for external walls in both old buildings and modern structures.
Compared to features made of cement and sand mortars, architectural details made of POLYTECH mortars
- are highly durable,
- are significantly lighter,
- are more resistant to adverse weather conditions,
- do not cause thermal bridges,
- are easier to install.
Compared to features made of polystyrene foam sections, architectural details made of POLYTECH mortars
- are resistant to deformation, including dents,
- are fully non-flammable,
- give designers and stuccoists the freedom to make new, original details,
- are priced very much like polystyrene foam sections.
POLYTECH mortars are suitable for restoring or repairing damaged pilasters, cornices, pedestals, architraves, windowsills and many other decorative moulding features or for making new patterns according to individual preferences.
All such work is carried out using traditional methods, with the precision, accuracy and artistic passion expected with such projects.
- Moulding features of any shape and size can be made to customer specifications.
- Replicas of damaged features and ornaments are also available.
- We can also design and make new architectural details, even very non-standard features.
- Moulding details are available together with an installation service.
- The cost of your project will depend on what you expect and how much work is needed.
IF YOU ARE A PROJECT OWNER, A CONSERVATION OFFICER, A DESIGNER OR A CONTRACTOR, CONTACT US TODAY.